Friday 22 March 2013

Pringles... Just for Fun

I posted a picture on Facebook of the American section at the grocery store (Tesco).  Someone made the comment that it looked as though they knew there was a Southerner in town.  I think they might be right!  But what Southerner is going to pay $6.36 for a box of instant Grits (NO comment from my Yankee friends, please!)  I also had someone ask me if we had Pringles.... well, yes we do and they come in SO many different flavors!
 
 
I thought I would share some of the available flavors with you....

 
Prawn a.k.a. Shrimp....

 
Roast Chicken & Herbs.....

 
Smokey Bacon!

 
Smokin Ribs....

 
Sausage AND Bacon....

 
They are not ALL meat flavor, we also have Thai Chilli....

 
And Paprika!

 
We do also have the plain old ordinary Original flavor....  along with Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ, etc.  There is a Seaweed flavor but we don't get that one here in London....
 
Hope y'all enjoyed!!

1 comment: